A cozy villa, nestled into our garden, with a breath-taking view of our beautiful shore!
– 2 Queen Beds
– Private Bathroom
– Air Conditioning
– Outdoor Seating
– Use of Pool and Beach
– Free Breakfast
Good For 4 Guests*
*Children 7 years old and below are FREE of charge. Above 7 years old are charged as regular guests.
*We can allow up to 2 additional persons per room for PHP800/head (includes folding bed and free breakfast). You may add the guests to your booking upon checkout, just select from the options that will be given to you.
Check-in time: 2pm, Check-out time: 12pm
Overstaying will incur a charge of P500/hr.
Prices start at: ₱6,000 per night
• This hotel is only authorized to accommodate registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present a valid ID upon check-in.
• Guests are to use their rooms for the pre-approved period of time. If the period of stay is not stipulated in advance, guests are expected to check-out by 12 noon. PHP500 will be charged per additional hour of stay.
• Rooms must be paid upon reservation and any additional bills must be settled before or upon check-out.
• Any lost keys will result in a charge of PHP500 per key.
• Guests are encouraged to keep their belongings and valuable items safe.
• No Pets allowed.
• Weapons, firearms and any hazardous items are strictly prohibited for guests to bring onto the premises.
• Cooking of any kind is not allowed inside our rooms or on our beach.
• No smoking inside the rooms.
• Guests may not interfere with furnishings, utilities or any other installations in the rooms or hotel property without consent of hotel management. If the guest causes any damages to any property of the hotel, they will be made to pay AT LEAST 75% of the unit price
• Management reserves for itself the right to refuse admission to any person on the premises and to request any guest to vacate his/her rooms at any moment, without previous notice if said person or guest does not abide by the management’s rules and regulations or disrupts the peace and safety within the property.
• Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant is not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property, bodily injury or loss of life by any guest arising from the use of any facilities or equipment within the resort, including, but not limited to, all watercrafts and vehicles. Visitors agree to render Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant, it’s owners and employees, not liable for the aforementioned losses or damages.
• All visitors, by virtue of their reservation and check-in, acknowledge all the rules and regulations of the resort and agree to abide by them.
Cancellations made 1 week or more in advance will be fully refunded.
Cancellations made 6-3 days in advance will be refunded 50%.
Any less than 3 days cannot be refunded but may be rescheduled to another date.
We offer 1 free rescheduling per reservation, any additional rescheduling will require 50% payment of the room to be rescheduled.
We charge corkage PHP500 for food and drinks (total) + additional PHP500 for whole lechon.
Cooking is not allowed on our beach or in any of our rooms but we can offer you the following options:
– We can grill your raw meats for you (including seasoning) @ PHP250 for the first 2kilos + PHP100 per additional kilo.
– We can cook your rice, as well as any other pre-prepared dishes, for you @ PHP200, regardless of quantity.