PLEASE NOTE that our day use options may only be booked for 1 day MAXIMUM per booking.
To add a day use option to your booking, you will still need to input your check-out date as the following day (equivalent to 1 night stay) since our online system does not show same-day check out. Thank you for your kind understanding.
*FOR BOOKING OPEN AIR BEACH COTTAGES you will be able to select either the day use rate or the overnight rate AFTER clicking ‘BOOK’ and ‘CONFIRM RESERVATION’
*We also charge an environmental fee of PHP10 per person upon entry, as required by our Local Government Unit
GARDEN VIEW ROOMS
SEA VIEW ROOMS
Prices start at: ₱5,000 per night
Open Air Beach Cottages
Treat your loved ones to a stay at the beach atop naturally formed beach rocks, right on our shore!
* Not recommended for PWD/Senior Citizens as the steps leading down to the beach are steep.
Prices start at: ₱2,000 per night
Hotel Rules & Regulations
• This hotel is only authorized to accommodate registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present a valid ID upon check-in.
• Guests are to use their accommodation for the pre-approved period of time. If the period of stay is not stipulated in advance, guests are expected to check-out by 12 noon. PHP500 will be charged per additional hour of stay.
• Rooms must be paid upon reservation and any additional bills must be settled before or upon check-out.
• Any lost keys will result in a charge of PHP500 per key.
• Guests are encouraged to keep their belongings and valuable items safe.
• No pets allowed.
• Weapons, firearms and any hazardous items are strictly prohibited for guests to bring onto the premises.
• Cooking or grilling of any kind by guests is not allowed on the property.
• No smoking inside the rooms.
• Guests may not interfere with furnishings, utilities or any other installations in the rooms or hotel property without consent of hotel management. If the guest causes any damages to any property of the hotel, they will be made to pay AT LEAST 75% of the unit price
• Management reserves for itself the right to refuse admission to any person on the premises and to request any guest to vacate his/her rooms at any moment, without previous notice if said person or guest does not abide by the management’s rules and regulations or disrupts the peace and safety within the property.
• Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant is not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property, bodily injury or loss of life by any guest arising from the use of any facilities or equipment within the resort, including, but not limited to, all watercrafts and vehicles. Visitors agree to render Voda Krasna Resort & Restaurant, it’s owners and employees, not liable for the aforementioned losses or damages.
• All visitors, by virtue of their reservation and check-in, acknowledge all the rules and regulations of the resort and agree to abide by them.
Refunds & Cancellations
Cancellations made 1 week or more in advance will be fully refunded.
Cancellations made 6-3 days in advance will be refunded 50%.
Any less than 3 days cannot be refunded but may be rescheduled to another date.
We offer 1 free rescheduling per reservation, any additional rescheduling will require 50% payment of the room to be rescheduled.
Corkage & Cooking Charges
We charge corkage PHP500 for food and drinks (total) + additional PHP500 for whole lechon.
Cooking is not allowed on our beach or in any of our rooms but we can offer you the following options:
– We can grill your raw meats for you (including seasoning) @ PHP250 for the first 2kilos + PHP100 per additional kilo.
– We can cook your rice, as well as any other pre-prepared dishes, for you @ PHP200, regardless of quantity.